British University Vietnam (BUV) currently provides 11 bachelor programmes, under 4 schools: School of Business; School of Hospitality and Tourism; School of Creative Industries; School of Computing and Innovative Technologies, and an MBA programme.
International qualified facultyMeets the standard required by UK institution
GraduatesHas secured job or admission to higher education within 3 months of graduated
National and international industry partnersOffering internship opportunities from 1st year
Accredited British & International EducationAward by 2 university University of London and Staffordshire University
5-star campus, learning experience& services165 million $invested campus
Unique Personal & Social Growth ProgrammeApart from professional skills, students can gain a lot of soft skills
We always welcome international students to BUV. There are currently students from all corners of the world pursuing world-class education at BUV.
International students should submit their applications early to have enough time for obtaining visas to Vietnam.
According to the standard British education system, after graduating from high school, students need to take a foundation course before entering an official bachelor’s degree programme. The benefits of the foundation courses are as follows:
– Prepare students to study at the Undergraduate level, and equip them with quantitative analysis techniques;
– Ensure students have adequate knowledge at the higher education level by practicing suitable teaching and learning methods;
– Help students develop positive, logical, and creative thinking as well as discipline and diligence;
– Provide students with interesting and challenging lectures and support them in developing soft skills
for their future work.
English courses at BUV are designed per international standards and taught by 100% international teachers, providing an innovative learning environment that helps students develop their English skills effectively. The class sizes are small, and students are encouraged to use English in class to communicate with their peers and lecturers via activities namely games, role-plays, and discussions on current events and issues of society and the world. The courses equip students with required English comptencies for work and study.
Furthermore, students shall have access to state-of-the-art facilities, including technology-integrated classrooms and a library with abundant resources amidst BUV’s multi-functional learning spaces situated in the green oasis of Ecopark.
Apart from helping students achieve a high proficiency level of English to study and work in an international environment, the course will provide students with essential skills in research, academic reading and writing, and presentation skills to get the best results when pursuing a UK degree.
With an IELTS certificate of 5.5 (with no skill below 5.0), you can enroll for the four-week IELTS Intensive course at BUV (subject to availability), after which you will be accepted directly into the Foundation programme without having to retake the IELTS test.
By the end of 2021, nine cohorts of BUV students have graduated with amazing figures. 100% of graduates get a job or go on further study within three months of graduation.
Moving into higher education could be intimidating. With a wide range of programmes, it’s difficult to know where to start, but we’re here to help.
- BA (Hons) Professional Communication (Business, Design & Strategy)
- BSc (Hons) Economics and Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Finance
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Finance and Economics (Dual)
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance