The scholarship programme applies to all undergraduate programmes offered at BUV:
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science: Cyber Security/ Cloud Technologies
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) Events Management
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Creative Practice: Graphic Design/ Illustration/ Photography
- BSc (Hons) Computer Games Design and Programming
- Bachelor in International Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) Finance and Economics
- BSc (Hons) Finance
- BSc (Hons) Economics and Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
- BA (Hons) Games Art
- BA (Hons) Professional Communication (Business, Design & Strategy)
A Scholarship Panel will select candidates based on an assessment of the following factors:
- Academic results
- Volunteer/Community work experience
- Relevance to the proposed study programme
- Potential contribution to the University and the Community
- Leadership potential
- Financial hardship
- Adverse situation (as recognised by relevant competent authorities)
Awardees are eligible for the scholarship during their undergraduate and foundation programmes at BUV. The withdrawal of a student at any time will lead to the scholarship being terminated.
British University Vietnam will not refund any fees paid for courses that have been or are being studied by scholarship winners.
This scholarship will cover the tuition fees, resources fees, student affairs fees, practical equipment fees of the foundation and undergraduate programmes, other fees are not covered. The scholarship will be deducted from the annual tuition fee of the winners and subject to change upon the winner’s academic performance. Continuation of the award is subject to the successful completion of all assessments and a minimum annual academic result achievement.
Should the applicant withdraw from the programme before satisfactory completion, they must comply with the Refund Policy established by the British University Vietnam.
If a scholarship holder withdraws from the programme of study, the University reserves the right to obtain full reimbursement of the tuition fees and any other fees and allowances that have been incurred. These must be repaid to the University within three months of withdrawal.
Lion’s Heart Scholarship 2020 Winner
Accounting & Finance Student
The reason I chose to apply for a BUV scholarship is my passion for the financial accounting industry – the key to economic stability. As someone who was born and raised in poverty, I always tell myself to try my best, be strong and brave to face all the challenges ahead.