I am currently a high school student and plan to have a Gap year to strengthen my soft skills. Is there an age limit for scholarship applicants? And if I am no longer a high school student, which scholarship programmes can I apply for?
Dec 07, 2021
To be eligible for the scholarship, all applicants must be not more than 30 years of age at the time of application. Therefore, you do not need to worry too much because after the gap year you can still apply for the scholarship. Scholarship programmes that you can apply for include:
- British Ambassador’s Scholarships (100% of tuition fee)
- Sir Graeme Davies’ Scholarship (100% of tuition fee)
- The Founder’s Scholarship (100% of tuition fee)
- President Scholarships (75% of tuition fee)
- Dean’s Scholarships (50% of tuition fee)
- Talent Scholarships (30% -50% of tuition fee)
For more information, please contact us via hotline 096 662 9909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.