International partnerships are an important cornerstone in achieving BUV’s mission of offering our students a valuable international education experience. BUV is committed to building up strong relationships with a wide range of industries: including business; creative; tourism; and technology; in addition to other leading higher education institutions around the world.
To find out more about our partners and the opportunities to join our global study environment, please contact our International Office team
UNIVERSITY OF LONDON’S INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
The University of London is a federation of 17 independent member institutions, including the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), Kings College London, and Queen Mary University, alongside a host of international institutions in an international network certified to deliver University of London degrees over 60 countries throughout the world.
BUV is a proud member of the University of London’s international network and has been awarded Recognised Teaching Centre status. BUV is proud to be the only University in Vietnam to have been awarded such status.
- University of London Institute in Paris
- The Royal Veterinary College
- The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
- The London School of Economics and Political Science
- The Institute of Cancer Research, London
- St George's, University of London
- SOAS University of London
- School of Advanced Study
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Royal Academy of Music
- Queen Mary University of London
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical
- London Business School
- King's College London
- Heythrop College
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Courtauld Institute of Art
- City, University of London
- Birkbeck, University of London
UOL INTERNATIONAL RECOGNISED CENTER
- nternational College of Economics and Finance of the National Research University "Higher School of Economics"