Effective: 1 January 2023
|Tuition Fee||Book and Material Fees||Student Affairs Fee||Total Fee|
|IELTS Learning and Preparation – Basis||21,950,000||2,746,000||1,643,000||26,339,000|
|IELTS Learning and Preparation – Foundation||21,950,000||2,746,000||1,643,000||26,339,000|
|IELTS Learning and Preparation – Intermediate||22,609,000||2,830,000||1,700,000||27,139,000|
|IELTS Learning and Preparation – Upper Intermediate||22,609,000||2,830,000||1,700,000||27,139,000|
|IELTS Learning and Preparation – Advance||23,290,000||2,915,000||1,760,000||27,965,000|
|English Placement Test||VND 550,000|
|Exam resit administration fees (per module)||VND 1,700,000|
* Student Affairs Fee includes skills activities, bus service.
Discount policy for up-front payment
Fee can be paid in lump sum for all the IELTS courses or separate course. Applicants who pay upfront a lump sum for two or three consecutive IELTS courses will be given a discount of 3% and 5%, respectively. This discount will not be applied simultaneously with any other tuition fee discounts or scholarships.
- All Vietnamese nationals are required to pay the fees in VND. Fees in USD are applied to international students only. If student pays fees in USD, the foreign currency exchange rate will be converted in accordance with actual exchange rate of payment date regulating by Standard Chartered Bank Vietnam.
- Book and Materials Fees, Student Affairs Fee, English Placement Test Fee are not refundable or transferable.
- Student who attends more than 90% of the classes, but do not reach the desired grade to progress, can retake the course free of charge.
- The British University Vietnam reserves the right to make any increases of fees (not greater than 10%) that are deemed necessary annually.
- The Fee Information is effective from 1 January 2023 and applied for progressed students who start new academic year and new students who enroll after 31 December 2022.
- Other fees are compiled with Fee Policy of British University Vietnam.