BUV OWN DEGREE (Bachelor in International Hospitality Management - IHM)
Effective: 1 January 2023
|Tuition Fee||Education Resource Fee||Student Affairs Fee||Total Fee|
|Application Fee (Direct entry students only)||VND 2,000,000|
|Registration Fee||VND 1,500,000|
|Annual Practical Equipment Fee||VND 6,180,000|
* Education Resource Fee includes library, textbooks, handouts, examination fees, academic’s equipment, online studying
** Student Affairs Fee includes alumni, student clubs, societies, careers, skills activities, bus service and local trips.
*** Fees of Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 are for illustration only. The British University Vietnam reserves the right to make any increases of fees (not greater than 10%) that are deemed necessary annually.
**** Annual Practical Equipment Fee includes equipment and supplies and is applied to only International Hospitality Management
Notes on fees and charges
- All Vietnamese nationals are required to pay the fees in VND. Fees in USD are applied to international students only. If student pays fees in USD, the foreign currency exchange rate will be converted in accordance with actual exchange rate of payment date regulating by Standard Chartered Bank Vietnam.
- Registration Fee, Application Fee, Education Resource Fee, Annual Practical Equipment Fee and Student Affairs Fee is not refundable or transferable.
- Applicants who pay upfront a lump sum for a semester or 1-year fees will be given a discount of 2% and 4%, respectively. This discount will not be applied simultaneously with any other tuition fee discounts or scholarships. Upfront lump sum fees payment for whole programme will be applied in accordance with Fixed Fee Policies.
- The Fee Information is effective from 1 January 2023 and applied for progressed students who start new academic year and new students who enroll after 31 December 2022.
- Other fees are compiled with Fee Policy of British University Vietnam.