- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised Higher Education Institution
For candidates who hold a Degree from UK institutions / other international institutions / Vietnamese reputable institutions:
- First Class Degree or Second Class – First Division Degree: no working experience required.
- Second Class – Second Division Degree: At least 2 years of full-time work experience after the undergraduate degree.
- IELTS 6.5 (no sub-score less than 6.0) or equivalent English qualifications (For students who have achieved a 1st or 2.1 from a British degree, this is not required.)
- Personal Statement
- Reference Letters from appropriate sources
- Admission interview
For more information, please contact your admission advisor.
Essay questions to be considered:
- How do you feel an MBA will help your career and why? How has your work experience shaped this belief?
- Discuss the greatest opportunities and threats that are affecting your business sector globally and specifically related to Vietnam.
- Please give an example of when you have demonstrated leadership skills and/or a significant contribution to a team. Specifically highlight what your role was in the situation.
- Looking at your particular skill set which areas do you feel need to be developed to support your career development?
- Describe one occurrence that has exemplified you as an individual.
- A fully completed and signed Application form
- Two passport-sized photographs (3×4 cm) taken within the last six months
- A notarised copy of ID card or passport with a valid visa page
- A notarised copy of Undergraduate certificate
- A notarised copy of academic transcripts of University
- A notarised copy of English language certificate (IELTS/ TOEFL). The tests must have been taken within 24 months of the Intake date.
- Personal Statement Essay
- Two Recommendation Letters (Click here to download sample)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Authorisation form (Click here to download form)
- Confirmation letter of current employer (if funded by employer)
- Receipt of application fee
- Promotion programme (if applicable)
- Original medical report from government hospital (international students only)
- A notarised copy of Vietnam visa/residence card or work permit (international students only)
- Programme/Course syllabus of any qualifications which candidate would be like considered for possible credit exemption. Plus, receipt of administration fee payment for credit exemption.
- Other (if applicable)
Application fee: VND 2,000,000
The application fee is required in order to process your application and it is non-refundable.