BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world-recognised QS accreditor and is also recognised with a university-wide accreditation from the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam.
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services.
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s award-winning campus in the Ecopark Township near Hanoi. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Southeast Asia.
This position is expected to provide high quality and effective performance in recruiting new students to study English, Pathways, and Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for British University Vietnam annually. The representative takes charge of the entire student recruitment process, from initial admission planning to programme enrolment of prospective students. At the same time, they provide additional support to junior peers and management to achieve the team’s target.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Actively update information and promote recruitment activities to pre-university English, Foundation, Undergraduate and Post-graduate programmes at BUV
- Provide excellent consultation on course information, campus tour, admission process and policies, entry requirement, scholarship, and financial aid opportunities for prospective students/parents/organisations in a professional and timely
- Provide consistent and high-quality follow-up actions by email/phone/online meeting/face-to-face appointments to help prospective students and parents in the application and enrolment
- Build and execute an annual admissions Provide high quality, consistent performance, and high conversion rate in the sales process to achieve personal and the team’s student recruitment target.
Customer service and relationship management
- Provide an excellent level of customer service all the time. Oversee and manage to address the student’s and parents’ concerns, including documentation and administrative tasks throughout the admission process to guarantee customer
- Build and develop harmonious working relationships with other departments such as Marketing Communication, Admissions Office, Student Service, , to follow up and support address any problem in prospective students and parents’ recruitment and enrolment process.
- Maintain, generate and effectively develop recruitment sources from professional and personal networks to increase the number of potential leads and enrolments besides leads and database provided by the existing channels of the
- Ensure the prospective student database is updated comprehensively, easy to approach, trackable, reportable and analysable in a timely
- Continuously update and follow CRM’s guidelines to master all key system functions and
- Develop and implement strategies, plans and tactics according to all individual student databases, including email/phone/appointment plans for prospective students/parents.
- Supervise and support junior peers in their daily tasks to improve their and the team’s
- Actively take part and take charge in the organisation’s internal, promotion and student recruitment events and seminars, which occasionally be organised during the weekend and in different provinces in Vietnam and overseas.
- Provide periodic market research to update education industry knowledge and trend, especially in the international university
- Prepare and submit reports/proposals requested by the Line manager and undertake any other assignments/duties when required by management
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Foreign Languages, or a relevant field
- At least 02 years of proven consultant/sales/customer service experience, in which at least 1 year in the education sector, preferably relating to international higher education or a proven track record of relevant work experiences demonstrating student recruitment ability
- Excellent selling, consulting and presenting skills, with a strong sales aptitude, customer focus and relationship building
- Proven ability to achieve a high level of attention to detail and information accuracy
- Excellent in working under pressure to meet individual and team targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Study background from international universities in Vietnam or oversea universities is an advantage
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good in planning, organizing and especially executing
- Experience in working with professional database management/CRM systems is an advantage
- Customer and Service Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Communicating Effectively
- Relationship Building and Networking
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Planning and Organising
- Creative Thinking and Innovation
- Managing and Developing people
- Highly competitive salary package (plus benefits) for Vietnamese and expatriate candidates depending on qualifications/experience;
- 13th month Tet bonus (Vietnamese candidates);
- Annual cost of living adjustment;
- Annual salary increases and bonuses based on performance;
- Recognition & awards programmes;
- 20 days annual leave, plus Xmas closure, public holidays and 5 days paid sick leave;
- Healthcare plan (Private accident, medical, and dental insurance, including annual health checks);
- Education support for staff, spouse and children;
- Relocation allowance to cover visa/flights/initial days accommodation
- Support and assistance in work permit and visa application together with relocation to and settling into living and working in Vietnam;
- Transportation support;
- Business travel insurance;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Various staff events throughout the year (outings, year-end party, sports activities and other events);
- Onsite fitness and sports centre;
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multicultural environment.
Interested candidates should prepare an up-to-date CV and application letter indicating for which position you are applying. Please then select SUBMIT YOUR CV button on our JOBS AT BUV webpage or email to email@example.com. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews. Recruitment will remain open until the position is filled.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND DIGNITY AT WORK POLICY
All staff are expected to understand and enact the University’s commitment to ensuring equality and diversity in all activities. This commitment is enshrined in the BUV mission statement and our core values.
Every member of staff has a responsibility to ensure colleagues are treated with dignity and respect. The University is committed to creating a work environment for all staff that is free from harassment, intimidation and any other forms of bullying at work, where everyone is treated with dignity, respect and professional courtesy.Submit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org