Dec 07, 2021
A candidate can apply for many different scholarship programmes at the same time. However, each scholarship will have a different application deadline with others. For example, the Cooperation Scholarship will typically have an earlier deadline than the British Ambassador’s Scholarship, President Scholarship and Dean Scholarship. Therefore, the results of this scholarship programme will also be announced sooner.
Candidates can only continue to apply for the following scholarship programmes if they did not get a scholarship in the previous rounds or had won a scholarship but decided to refuse to seek higher opportunities.
Currently, BUV’s Scholarship Fund is diverse with different scholarships of different values. The most interested scholarship programmes include:
- British Ambassador’s Scholarships (100% of tuition fee)
- Sir Graeme Davies’ Scholarship (100% of tuition fee)
- The Founder’s Scholarship (100% of tuition fee)
- Lion’s Heart Scholarship (100% tuition fee and living costs)
- President Scholarships (75% of tuition fee)
- Dean’s Scholarships (50% of tuition fee)
- Talent Scholarships (30% -50% of tuition fee)
- Cooperation Scholarships (30% -75% of tuition fee)
- Educational Development Scholarship (30% -75% of tuition fee)
For more information, please contact us via hotline 096 662 9909.