BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world-recognised QS accreditor and is also recognised with a university-wide accreditation from the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam.
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services.
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s award-winning campus in the Ecopark Township near Hanoi. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Southeast Asia.
BUV English Department is seeking part-time teachers for IELTS PLUS to be delivered at High School in Hoa Lac. This Programmes consists of 90 hours: 70 IELTS + 20 Soft Skills.
– Location: Hoa Lac – a free bus service will be provided by the School for teachers to use to travel
Between Hanoi and Hoa Lac.
– Schedule: Wednesday and Friday afternoon (2.5 hours per afternoon, total: 5), for a period of 8
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
– Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
– A recognised international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language (such as CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent.)
– Native or native-like ability in English (CEFR C2)
– Right to work in Vietnam and meet work permit requirements
– Experience with IELTS teaching
– Experience teaching soft skills to High School students (presentations, debate, teamwork etc.)
– Confident with technology in a teaching and learning environment
Please note that original certificates and degrees will be required on arrival in Vietnam (degree and teaching certificates; CRB or other police checks) are required for work permit purposes.
– Effective Communication
– Effective Planning & Organizational Skills
– Customer & Service Orientation Awareness
– Cultural Awareness and Intercultural-Awareness
· Competitive hourly rate depending on qualifications/experience;
· Support and assistance in work permit and visa application;
· Various staff events throughout the year (year-end party, sports activities and other events);
· Opportunity to work within a professional and multicultural environment.
Interested candidates should prepare an up-to-date CV and application letter indicating for which position you are applying. Please then select SUBMIT YOUR CV button on our JOBS AT BUV webpage or email to email@example.com. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews. Recruitment will remain open until the position is filled.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND DIGNITY AT WORK POLICY
All staff are expected to understand and enact the University’s commitment to ensuring equality and diversity in all activities. This commitment is enshrined in the BUV mission statement and our core values.
Every member of staff has a responsibility to ensure colleagues are treated with dignity and respect. The University is committed to creating a work environment for all staff that is free from harassment, intimidation and any other forms of bullying at work, where everyone is treated with dignity, respect and professional courtesy.Submit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org