BUV COVID-19 SUPPORT FUND
BUV COVID-19 Support Fund is to support BUV students who are experiencing unexpected financial difficulties due to the direct and indirect impacts of COVID-19. Students who are qualified, will receive a support grant of VND 12 million or the outstanding Tuition Fee amount up to VND 12 million as deduction to Tuition Fee for an approved semester.
Students who are studying an undergraduate/post-graduate programme at BUV experiencing unexpected financial difficulties due to the direct and indirect impacts of COVID-19.
The grant is awarded at BUV’s discretion on the basis of a personal statement, financial hardship evidence.
Students who want to be considered for the grant should prepare and submit the following documents:
- BUV COVID-19 Support Fund application form (click here to download).
- Evidence of experiencing unexpected financial difficulties due to the direct and indirect impacts of COVID-19 during the period from 1st May 2021 to 31st December 2021.
Evidence of furlough, suspension of employment contract, unpaid leave consists of:
- A certified copy of an agreement on suspension of employment contract or unpaid leave or furlough under Clause 3, Article 99 of the Labor Code 2019.
- Any other relevant evidence and documents proving furlough, suspension of employment contract, unpaid leave.
Evidence of unemployment consists of:
- Decision on resignation acceptance or notice/ agreement on termination of employment contract
- Any other relevant evidence and documents proving the unemployment.
Evidence of loss/reduction of business income consists of:
- A copy of the official letter/directive of the competent authority requesting for suspension for 15 consecutive days or more during the period from May 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 to prevent the Covid-19 epidemic
- A certified copy of the business registration certificate of business household or enterprise proving that the business line is subject to the request for suspension (mentioned above) that affect the revenue of business.
- Any other relevant evidence and documents proving loss/reduction of business income.
How to apply
- Please submit your scanned PDF application via email: BUVCSF@buv.edu.vn.
- Subject to request of BUV, the original hard copy application shall be courier to BUVCSF Office at BUV Ecopark campus reception at Lot GD-01, Ecopark Township, Van Giang, Hung Yen.
- The official approval of the Grant is only issued subject to the receipt of submission of the complete original hard copy.
- Opening application date: 18/10/2021
- Closing application date: 31/10/2021
The submission of the complete original hard copy should be no later than 5 (five) working days from the date receiving BUV’s notification to submit original hard copy for the purpose of official approval of the Grant.
During the preparation of the application, should you have any question, please contact us via email: BUVCSF@buv.edu.vn.