British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international University in Vietnam to award direct British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV’s mission has two main objectives:
• To provide high-quality British degrees and a world-class campus in Vietnam;
• To create a new generation of discoverers, explorers and creative thinkers who are educated, trained and prepared to thrive in future (4IR) fields of work and life, in an international environment.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate programmes and an MBA. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either having a job or continuing higher education within 3 months following graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and internship programmes from the first year, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s world class and state of the art campus in the Ecopark township, with its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at: www.buv.edu.vn.
The student Information Officer will be the first level of contact between the Academic and Student Operation Department at BUV and parents/students in order to streamline and improve our customer services. This position also supports the department with course operation and administration tasks.
- Student Communication/ services
- As a front desk officer, deal with all student/ parent queries, for example requests for confirmation letters, transcripts reissued, visa applications for international students,…. Responses are to be provided to students in a timely fashion and followed up to ensure the excellent provision of proactive and reactive student information services.
- Follow up with relevant departments to resolve student difficulties
- Course Operations
- Prepare, monitor, and summarise attendance registers on a daily basis.
- Follow disciplinary actions and keep track of these to report to line manager.
- Prepare updates to send to parents (attendance, disciplines, and Academic results if any).
- Administrative tasks
- Order Stationery for course office and faculty.
- Logistic support academic events (orientation, parent’s day, student staff liaison meetings, graduation day etc.).
- Prepare purchase requests.
Competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 01-year experience in the area of Customer service/Consultant from a multi-national organization.
- Fluent in English and able to communicate with students and lectures entirely in English
- Be meticulous and attentive to details.
- Can react quickly and solve complex problems.
- Computer literacy in MS office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Possess a working knowledge and is familiar with the education systems of university/ school/ learning center.
- Customer & service orientation
- Effective Communication
- Relationship building & networking
- Flexibility and cultural awareness
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events throughout the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by the staff committee)
Interested candidates should send an updated CV with recent photo, a Cover letter in English, and supporting documents to the HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews. Recruitment will remain open until the position is filled.
Contact Name : Human Resources Department
Method of Contact : Email or post
Address : Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: email@example.com