BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor and is also recognised with a University-wide accreditation from the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam.
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services.
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s award winning campus in the Ecopark township near Hanoi. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in South East Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://www.buv.edu.vn/
The Associate Manager, Marketing Automation & Digital will be responsible for leading the marketing (MKT) automation team to deploy, and manage the system, build a customer-centric Customer Journey Mapping, implement relative digital campaigns, and provide the brand team, product marketing team, and digital team with valuable data-driven insights and analytics.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications and work closely with all other teams in the Marketing & Communications department to deliver the department’s goals through the successful deployment Marketing (MKT) automation system and launching effective digital marketing campaigns on this solution.
The ideal candidate should be proactive, tech-savvy, and keep up with the latest Martech trends.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Master the digital platforms, the workflow and Marketing technologies to provide strategic advice and consultation to the leadership.
- Lead the digital change of the University, be the champion and key stakeholder of digital transformation process.
- Lead the Marketing Automation & Digital team to set up and build relevant working processes and procedures for digital areas.
Marketing Automation & CRM:
- Play the role of project leader to deploy marketing automation project and as platform administrator to set-up working process, rules and manage the system.
- Coordinate with ICT and suppliers to manage and maintain the platform in the most effective manner to ensure smooth operations.
- Establish optimization solutions and continuous improvement plan across digital and social channels using the power of MKT automation solution.
- Develop data-driven digital strategy to be aligned with brand strategy, and work out annual/quarterly/monthly plans leveraging informative and insightful systems’ analytics.
- Leverage the system to deploy aggressive and effective organic search optimization, re-targeting and other digital campaigns (organic and paid ad)… to achieve team’s KPIs and overall business results.
- Deploy A/B testing for every CRM campaign, digital campaign, especially for new brand campaign Key Visuals, messages and content across digital platforms including social medias, website, landing pages… to find out what works and what doesn’t before MKT team rolls-out a campaign.
- Represent MKT team to collaborate with ICT team, and other stakeholders in deploying CRM for BUV.
- Extract data, reports from MKT automation system, CRM… and make necessary analysis with proven information to help brand team, product team create insightful and effective marketing campaigns.
- Define and illustrate a practical and reasonable CJM with specific touchpoints and actions.
- Collaborate with other teams to continuously improve website quality in terms of UI, UX…as a part of MKT Automation optimization.
- Oversee the work of MKT automation team.
- Keep up to date with the ever-shifting social media landscape & digital mediums.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
A Diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, IT or Digital related.
A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Martech or Digital marketing with a proven track record of success in deploying marketing automation solutions and digital campaigns.
A tech-savvy digital marketing leader with solid understanding of both digital and up-to-date marketing technologies.
Proficient in marketing automation and CRM platforms.
Advanced English skills, proficient in speaking – listening skills.
Excellent project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high-quality work ethic.
Must be resourcefuland a data-driven performer.
Ability to operate under deadline and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Highly self-motivated and have experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Demonstrate ability to learn and adapt quickly and be excited to expand his/her skills.
Experience in these areas is a major plus: branding, IT, CRM.
A resilient team leader, a supportive and collaborative team player.
- Readiness towards learning, honesty, attentivity, and sensitivity towards marketing trends;
- Readiness toward learning, and a sense of responsibility.
- Experienced with Adobe MKT automation.
- Work organising and time management skills
- Creative thinking & innovation
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Detail-oriented, attentive
- Can-do attitude, proactive
- Effective communication
- Explanatory presenting skills
- Attitude – Perseverant
- Attitude – Integrity
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
Interested candidates should send an updated CV with recent photo, a Cover letter in English, and supporting documents to the HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews. Recruitment will remain open until the position is filled.
Contact Name : Human Resources Department
Method of Contact : Email or post
Address : Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgSubmit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: email@example.com