BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor, and is also recognised with a University-wide accreditation from the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam.
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services.
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s award winning campus in the Ecopark township near Hanoi. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in South East Asia.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall content strategy for British University Vietnam brand, including the development and placement of engaging content, messaging and copy that connects with our students and parents across multiple channels including website, email, social, paid media, video, press releases, blog posts, and more. You will collaborate with heads of departments, manager, colleagues and students and other relevant stakeholders in the planning, production, and execution of marketing and PR communications content, both copy and video content.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop monthly and quarterly digital content plan and execution in line with British University Vietnam’s brand strategy and responsive to the market trends;
- Lead the digital content team of 3-5 members to execute various contents on social media channels, website, digital advertisements, direct marketing and other offline content if any;
- Work closely with the Digital team to produce creative and advertising contents that engage the target audiences in optimized two-way communication, build brand reputation and generate leads;
- Create compelling concepts and copy for social media, newsletters, email marketing, press release, SEO content;
- Create engaging content for videos for social media platforms, events, corporate, etc.
- Work with the Creative team or external agencies to produce creative visuals, infographics, videos, apps and other multimedia materials for marketing purposes;
- Plan and coordinate in executing marketing communications activities;
- Effectively use data-driven insights to test, refine and prove content performance;
- Oversee the Digital content team, allocate tasks to team members, supervise, and review the works, train and develop people.
- Conduct administration tasks under scope of work for the Digital Content team;
- Execute other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, PR or related fields;
– Minimum of 5 years in copywriting and content development;
– Exceptional Vietnamese writing skills and advanced English competencies with a strategic brand communication mindset;
– Management and leadership skills: to plan and supervise team members to achieve KPIs
– Effective communication: To actively listen and strengthen the quality of interpersonal communication in various settings;
– Teamwork & Collaboration: To work effectively with others to accomplish team goals and objectives;
– Planning & Organising: To effectively plan, organize, prioritize, and manage time, budget & resources and day-to-day demands with attention to details and outcomes with minimal supervision;
– Problem Solving & Decision Making: To analyse situations and evaluate alternative solutions;
– Creative Thinking & Innovation: To look beyond current practices and think outside of the box to initiate new and better ways of doing things;
– Experience in education is an asset;
– Can-do attitude, proactive and solution-oriented at all times;
– Experience working in a flexible and changeable environment.
– PR experience in press release, PR pitching and media relations
– Readiness towards learning, honesty, attentivity, and sensitivity towards marketing trends;
– Attentivity, patience, perseverance, readiness toward learning, and a sense of responsibility.
– Skill – Management & Leadership
– Skill – Work organizing and time management
– Skill – Creative thinking & innovation
– Skill – Flexibility and versatility
– Skill – Good at working in a team and independently
– Attitude – Detail-oriented, attentive
– Attitude – Can-do attitude, proactive
– Skill – Effective communication skills
– Skill – Explanatory presenting skills
– Attitude – Perseverant
– Attitude – Integrity
- Highly competitive salary package (plus benefits) for Vietnamese and expatriate candidates depending on qualifications/experience.
- 13th month Tet bonus (Vietnamese candidates).
- Annual cost of living adjustment.
- Annual salary increases and bonuses based on performance.
- Recognition & awards programmes.
- 20 days annual leave, plus Xmas closure, public holidays and 5 days paid sick leave.
- Healthcare plan (Private accident, medical, and dental insurance, including annual health check)
- Education support for staff, spouse, and children
- Transportation support.
- Business travel insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Various staff events through the year (outings, year-end party, sports activities, and other events).
- Onsite fitness and sports centre.
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should prepare an up-to-date CV and application letter indicating for which position you are applying. Please then select SUBMIT YOUR CV button on our JOBS AT BUV webpage or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND DIGNITY AT WORK POLICY
All staff are expected to understand and enact the University’s commitment to ensuring equality and diversity in all activities. This commitment is enshrined in the BUV mission statement and our core values.
Every member of staff has a responsibility to ensure colleagues are treated with dignity and respect. The University is committed to creating a work environment for all staff that is free from harassment, intimidation, and any other forms of bullying at work, where everyone is treated with dignity, respect, and professional courtesy.Submit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: email@example.com