BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor and is also recognised with a University-wide accreditation from the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam.
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services.
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s award winning campus in the Ecopark township near Hanoi. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in South East Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://www.buv.edu.vn/
Execute and control purchasing activities in Ad-hoc requests from Business Users in compliance to the procurement policy & procedures and procurement KPIs.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Execute and oversea sourcing requests and purchasing strategies that fully meets the needs of internal business users with scouting, price, delivery,payment, and quality management etc.
- Aggressively negotiate absolute best commercial terms and conditions including price, payment term, added value, warranty, quality delivered…
- Preparing source selection and other supporting documentation, preparing supplier contract, and reviewing contract deliverable.
- Identify, evaluate, and select suppliers. Maintain a supplier database and track supplier usage, quality, and responsiveness.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with suppliers and internal partners while effectively resolving supplier performance/capability issues to ensure alignment with Company direction.
- Control inventory of purchased goods, including manage purchased assets in corordinating with related departments.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree, Major in Commercial, Economics, Business administration, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, and experience in procurement for CAPEX (construction, IT equipment) and/or sales and marketing (M&E/Project, office supply, merchandise, furniture, printing items, …)
- English communication proficiency in reading, writing, listening, and speaking
- Computer literacy in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Power Point…)
- Able to do multi-tasks and prioritize tasks consistent with business objectives
- Familiar with international education industry preferred
- Experience with ERP system is preferable
- Experience in Multi-national company is preferable
- Be able and willing to work under high pressure
- Hard working and long-term commitment
- Process discipline and clear integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative thinking & innovation
- Problem solving & decision making
- Customer & service orientation
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
Interested candidates should send an updated CV with recent photo, a Cover letter in English, and supporting documents to the HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews. Recruitment will remain open until the position is filled.
Contact Name : Human Resources Department
Method of Contact : Email or post
Address : Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
Email : email@example.comSubmit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org