BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor, and is also recognised with a University-wide accreditation from the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam.
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services.
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s award winning campus in the Ecopark township near Hanoi. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in South East Asia.
In this role, you will be supporting the development and enhancement of BUV brand awareness and values by re-defining BUV brand’s positioning, building a consistent brand image & brand essence.
You will be collaborating with team leader, head of department, MKT and university-wide colleagues, students, marketing agencies and other relevant stakeholders in the planning, production, and execution of marketing and branding campaigns.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Develop plans and deploy branding campaigns:
- Support team leader in developing and executing branding campaigns in line with British University Vietnam (BUV)’s brand strategy and responsive to the market trends;
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies to build a consistent brand image and to drive BUV’s brand awareness.
- Conduct necessary market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to organize and oversee advertising, communication campaigns across channels, closely monitor and develop performance reports.
- Develop branding copy for diverse marketing offline distributions (brochures, press releases, events…)
- Conduct sourcing process to select the right Marketing agencies for marketing services, closely oversee agency’s works.
- Plan and coordinate with the event team to organise creative and engaging marketing events;
- Work with the creative team or external agencies to produce marketing assets (photos/videography).
PR & Communications:
- Develop PR and communications plans to support overall marketing strategies.
- Stay in touch and actively build strong relationship with PR agencies, media and stakeholders to enhance media coverage.
- Monitor brand crisis management system on both mainstream and social media platforms, ensure real-time crisis alert and action.
- Work closely with Digital team to deploy multiple digital campaigns for scholarship/bursary programs to acquire new leads.
- Liaise with cross-departments, especially faculty, to develop programmes’ collaterals and other promotional content and materials.
- Plan and execute market penetration trategies for new markets, co-branding, sponsorship, and partnership opportunities to acquire public interests.
- Execute other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, PR or related fields;
– Minimum of 3 years in branding, PR and communications;
– Exceptional Vietnamese writing skills and advanced English competencies with a strategic brand communication mindset;
– Effective communication: to actively listen and strengthen the quality of interpersonal communication in various settings;
– Teamwork & Collaboration: to work effectively with others to accomplish team goals and objectives;
– Planning & Organising: to effectively plan, organise, prioritise, and manage time, budget & resources and day-to-day demands with attention to details and outcomes with minimal supervision;
– Problem Solving: to analyse situations and evaluate alternative solutions;
– Creative Thinking & Innovation: To look beyond current practices and think outside of the box to initiate new and better ways of doing things;
– Experience in education is an asset;
– Can-do attitude, proactive and solution-oriented at all times;
– Experience working in a flexible and changeable environment.
– Readiness towards learning, honesty, attentivity, and sensitivity towards marketing trends;
– Attentivity, patience, perseverance, readiness toward learning, and a sense of responsibility.
– Skill – Work organising and time management skills
– Skill – Creative thinking & innovation
– Skill – Good at working in a team and independently
– Attitude – Detail-oriented, attentive
– Attitude – Can-do attitude, proactive
– Skill – Effective communication skills
– Skill – Explanatory presenting skills
– Attitude – Perseverant
– Attitude – Integrity
- Highly competitive salary package (plus benefits) for Vietnamese and expatriate candidates depending on qualifications/experience.
- 13th month Tet bonus (Vietnamese candidates).
- Annual cost of living adjustment.
- Annual salary increases and bonuses based on performance.
- Recognition & awards programmes.
- 20 days annual leave, plus Xmas closure, public holidays and 5 days paid sick leave.
- Healthcare plan (Private accident, medical, and dental insurance, including annual health check)
- Education support for staff, spouse, and children
- Transportation support.
- Business travel insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Various staff events through the year (outings, year-end party, sports activities, and other events).
- Onsite fitness and sports centre.
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should prepare an up-to-date CV and application letter indicating for which position you are applying. Please then select SUBMIT YOUR CV button on our JOBS AT BUV webpage or email to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND DIGNITY AT WORK POLICY
All staff are expected to understand and enact the University’s commitment to ensuring equality and diversity in all activities. This commitment is enshrined in the BUV mission statement and our core values.
Every member of staff has a responsibility to ensure colleagues are treated with dignity and respect. The University is committed to creating a work environment for all staff that is free from harassment, intimidation, and any other forms of bullying at work, where everyone is treated with dignity, respect, and professional courtesy.Submit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org