BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international University in Vietnam to award direct British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV’s mission is to develop highly employable graduates who are first and foremost good human beings with ethics of kindness and caring. They will also be:
- cross-disciplinary in skills and language;
- innovative, imaginative, and respectfully confident;
- committed to continuous learning and development.
BUV expects all its staff, students, and stakeholders to be courteous and care about the well-being of people; to respect their environment; and be socially and culturally inclusive.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate programmes and an MBA. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either having a job or continuing higher education within 3 months following graduation.
With a wide network of more than 400 enterprise partners in various fields and internship programmes from the first year, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s world-class and state-of-the-art campus in the Ecopark township, with its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
The Officer, Marketing (MKT) Automation & Digital will be a key member of the marketing automation team, responsible for deploying and managing the system, and executing digital campaigns using the MKT automation platform. The role requires close collaboration with cross-functional teams in the Marketing & Communications department to deliver on departmental goals. The ideal candidate will possess a strong passion for technology, a willingness to learn, stay current on MarTech trends, and expertise in digital platforms and automation workflows, including MKT automation and CRM.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Participate in the marketing automation platform and CRM system deployment projects.
- Play the role of administrator to set-up and oversee the working processes happening on the platforms.
- Coordinate with ICT and suppliers to manage and maintain the platform in the most effective manner to ensure smooth operations.
- Establish optimization solutions and continuous improvement plan across digital and social channels using the power of MKT automation solution.
- Develop and execute annual/quarterly/monthly digital plans leveraging informative and insightful analytics.
- Plan and deploy CRM campaigns.
- Leverage the automation platform to deploy aggressive and effective organic search optimization, re-targeting and other digital campaigns (organic and paid ad)… to achieve team’s KPIs and overall business results.
- Deploy A/B testing for every CRM and automation digital campaign, especially for new brand campaign KV, messages and content across digital platforms including social medias, website, landing pages… to find out what works and what doesn’t before MKT team rolls-out a campaign.
- Develop digital analytics reports leveraging MKT automation system and CRM… and make necessary further analysis with data-driven information to help brand team, product team create insightful and effective marketing campaigns.
- Define and illustrate a practical and reasonable Customer Journey Mapping with specific touchpoints and actions.
- Collaborate with other teams to continuously improve website quality in terms of UI, UX…as a part of MKT Automation optimization.
- Deploy assigned tasks, lead assigned projects in a timely and well-organized manner to achieve business goals.
- Keep up to date with the ever-shifting social media landscape & digital mediums.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
A Diploma or bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, IT or Digital related.
A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Martech or Digital marketing with a proven track record of success in deploying marketing automation solutions and digital campaigns.
A tech-savvy digital marketer with solid understanding of both digital and up-to-date marketing technologies.
Proficient in marketing automation and CRM platforms.
Advanced English skills, proficient in speaking – listening skills.
Must be resourceful, have high attention to detail and a data-driven performer.
Ability to operate under deadline and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Highly self-motivated and have experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Demonstrate ability to learn and adapt quickly and be excited to expand his/her skills
Experience in these areas is a major plus: branding, IT, CRM.
- Readiness towards learning, honesty, attentivity, and sensitivity towards marketing trends;
- Experienced with Adobe MKT automation.
- Work organising and time management skills
- Creative thinking & innovation
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Detail-oriented, attentive
- Can-do attitude, proactive
- Effective communication skills
- Explanatory presenting skills
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
Interested candidates should send an updated CV with recent photo, a Cover letter in English, and supporting documents to the HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews. Recruitment will remain open until the position is filled.
Contact Name : Human Resources Department
Method of Contact : Email or post
Address : Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgSubmit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: email@example.com