BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world recognised QS accreditor and is also recognised with a University-wide accreditation from the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam.
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services.
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields, and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s award winning campus in the Ecopark township near Hanoi. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in South East Asia.
For more details, please visit our website at https://www.buv.edu.vn/
To oversee Event Team and be responsible for planning, managing, and coordinating pre-, during-, and post-event activities in BUV, making sure that all tasks are completed. smoothly and effectively.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop, plan, and generate ideas for Sales, Brand and Marketing Events
- Organize with other departments to implement event-related materials (TVC, sales kits, …)
- Identify, Manage and Act as a point of contact for any external stakeholders to organise an event.
- Follow the approved plan when organizing and monitoring Events’ expenses
- Manage issues that arise during the events
- Direct a group of associates and outside partners throughout the Event.
- For each Event, conduct research and choose appropriate measurement techniques.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Other tasks as directed by line manager
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Business or Hospitality management, or associated area.
- Proven Events Management expertise
- Project management expertise
- Knowledge of KPIs and event marketing strategies
- Strong MS Office skills and computer literacy
- Planning & organising
- Problem solving & decision making
- Strategic orientation & leadership
- Customer & service orientation
- Negotiating skill
- Effective Communication
- Experience in the local Vietnamese marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the education market and the challenges within this industry.
- Willing to travel
- People Managing & Coaching skill
- A capable leader who works well in a team
- Creative thinking & innovation
- Relationship building & networking
- Competitive salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
Interested candidates should send an updated CV with recent photo, a Cover letter in English, and supporting documents to the HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews. Recruitment will remain open until the position is filled.
Contact Name : Human Resources Department
Method of Contact : Email or post
Address : Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
Email : email@example.comSubmit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org