British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international University in Vietnam to award direct British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV’s mission is to develop highly employable graduates who are first and foremost good human beings with ethics of kindness and caring.
They will also be:
- Cross disciplinary in skills and language;
- Innovative, imaginative, and respectfully confident;
- Committed to continuous learning and development.
BUV expects all its staff, students and stakeholders to be courteous and care about the wellbeing of people; to respect their environment; and be socially and culturally inclusive.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either having a job or continuing higher education within 3 months following graduation.
With a wide network of more than 400 enterprise partners in various fields, and internship programmes from the first year, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s world class and state of the art campus in the Ecopark township, with its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Asia.
This position is expected to provide support to Student Recruitment Team in recruiting new students to study English, Pathways, and Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for British University Vietnam annually. The officer takes charge of managing customer service process, telesales team and student ambassador team.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop Customer Service Process
- To assist the Student Recruitment Manager in developing a customer service process to provide after-sales service to existing customers of different programmes: pre-university English, Foundation, Undergraduate, and Post-graduate programmes.
- The customer service process will include but not be limited to follow-up calls, emails, and invitations to BUV events. The goal is to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction to achieve the highest enrollment rate.
- Manage Telesales Team
- To hire, train, and manage a team of telesales interns to assist the Student Recruitment Representative team in qualifying prospects and promoting recruitment activities for all programmes.
- To develop telesales scripts for various audiences, events, and campaigns to achieve the highest conversion rate from leads to enquiries or registrations to attendances.
- To develop data scanning plans and oversee the performance of Telesales interns to ensure that the team meets KPIs.
- To work with IT department and suppliers to ensure that the call management system is operational and that customer calls are always of the highest quality and satisfaction.
- Manage Student Ambassador Team
- To hire, train, and manage Student Ambassador Team to assist the Student Recruitment Representative team in attending events and promoting recruitment activities for all programmes.
- Create an assessment and reward system to track performance and encourage the team to participate effectively in events and meet the team’s KPI
- To actively take part and take charge in the organisation’s internal, promotion and student recruitment events and seminars, which occasionally be organised during the weekend and in different provinces in Vietnam and overseas.
- To provide periodic market research to update education industry knowledge and trend, especially in the international university market.
- To prepare and submit reports/proposals requested by the Line manager and undertake any other assignments/duties when required by management.
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Foreign Languages, or a relevant field
- At least 02 year of proven customer service experience, preferably in the education sector and related to international higher education. Working experience in an international working environment (e.g., in a foreign multinational company in Vietnam or elsewhere) will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skill with a strong sales aptitude including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly and a friendly rapport with customers
- Good in planning, organizing and especially executing
- Proven ability to achieve a high level of attention to detail and information accuracy
- Excellent in working under pressure to meet individual and team targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Study background from international universities in Vietnam or oversea universities is an advantage
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with professional database management/CRM systems is an advantage
- Customer and Service Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Communicating Effectively
- Team work and Collaboration
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Relationship Building and Networking
- Creative Thinking and Innovation
- Managing and Developing people
- Highly competitive salary package (plus benefits) for Vietnamese and expatriate candidates depending on qualifications/experience.
- 13th month Tet bonus (Vietnamese candidates).
- Annual cost of living adjustment.
- Annual salary increases and bonuses based on performance.
- Recognition & awards programmes.
- 20 days annual leave, plus Xmas closure, public holidays and 5 days paid sick leave.
- Healthcare plan (Private accident, medical, and dental insurance, including annual health check)
- Education support for staff, spouse, and children
- Transportation support.
- Business travel insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Various staff events through the year (outings, year-end party, sports activities, and other events).
- Onsite fitness and sports centre.
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should prepare an up-to-date CV and application letter indicating for which position you are applying. Please then select SUBMIT YOUR CV button on our JOBS AT BUV webpage or email to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND DIGNITY AT WORK POLICY
All staff are expected to understand and enact the University’s commitment to ensuring equality and diversity in all activities. This commitment is enshrined in the BUV mission statement and our core values.
Every member of staff has a responsibility to ensure colleagues are treated with dignity and respect. The University is committed to creating a work environment for all staff that is free from harassment, intimidation, and any other forms of bullying at work, where everyone is treated with dignity, respect, and professional courtesy.Submit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org