British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to award direct degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV’s mission has two foci which are to provide high-quality British degrees and a world-class campus in Vietnam, and to create a new generation of discoverers, explorers and creative thinkers who are educated, trained and prepared to thrive in future (4IR) fields of work and life.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for 11 undergraduate programmes and an MBA. 100% of graduates from BUV have a job or continue higher education within 3 months after graduation. With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields and internship programmes from the first year, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers right after graduation.
Students will study at BUV’s new campus in the Ecopark township, with facilities funded by an investment of US $36 million for the first phase accommodating up to 2,000 students. BUV’s new campus, with state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, is indicative of 4IR and is being recognized as one of the best educational environments in Asia. Upon completion of the three phases, the entire BUV campus at Ecopark will have a total investment of up US $80 million, meeting the training needs of 7,000 students. For more details, please visit our website at: buv.edu.vn.
Due to the expansion of the British University Vietnam, we are recruiting the following role(s):
- To provide excellent assistance to Head of Academic and Student Operations (HASO), Course Office Manager (COM), partner institutions, faculty and students.
- To contribute to the achievement of the Academic quality teaching: preparation for timetable, course administration, academic and student reports, handling students’ enquiries and requests.
- To manage all courses delivered at BUV in administrative tasks and operations
- Work with Course Office colleagues, HASO and Deputy CAO to prepare the Teaching Timetable and Academic Calendar
- Prepare teaching timetable every semester, monitoring weekly timetable and make up classes and any changes during the course operations
- Manage classes and all issues related to classrooms on both offline and online delivery approaches.
- Prepare relevant teaching materials for lecturers
- Update programme structures and module descriptors
- Monitor and collect semesterly course feedbacks and consolidate reports for constant improvement.
- Contribute and support all department’s events like parent meetings, student meetings, and graduations, in logistics preparation, paperwork and students profiles
- Handle requests and enquires from students regarding their classes, timetables, and other academic issues
- Finance: prepare monthly timesheet for faculty, payment plan, stationary…
- Support with all purchases for the courses and programmes offered at BUV and inventory management.
- Coordinate events and logistics, booking and event setup for all events within the Academic team
- Updating students’ profiles, status, course enrolment information on a weekly basis and as requested
- Work with Academic Management on reports as requested by Vietnamese authorities and partner institutions
- Other tasks assigned by Academic Management
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or Foreigner Languages
- At least one year of experience in the same position in a university or similar institutions environment is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Excellent computer skills – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Database)
- Careful, eyes for details
- Good team player
- Competitive gross salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
Interested candidates should send an updated CV together with a recent photo, Cover letter in English, and supporting documents to HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews.Submit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org