BRITISH UNIVERSITY VIETNAM (BUV)
British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to directly award British degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV is rated a 5 Star university of excellence by the world-recognised QS accreditor and is also recognised with a university-wide accreditation from the UK’s Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
BUV has three main brand drivers:
- Offering accredited British and international higher education and training in Vietnam.
- Providing 5-star university campuses, learning spaces, and services.
- Including a compulsory personal and social growth program that prepares students for the future of life and work.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Employability rates for students are exceptionally high with 100% of graduates from BUV either employed or continuing higher education within 3 months after graduation.
With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields and 12-week internship programmes, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers immediately after graduation.
Students study at BUV’s award-winning campus in the Ecopark Township near Hanoi. With its state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and iconic design, BUV is recognised as one of the best educational environments in Southeast Asia.
We are looking for a savvy, multi-disciplined Associate Manager, Digital Marketing, to join our expanding Marketing & Communications Department and oversee the digital, marketing automation and digital content team.
The Associate Manager, Digital Marketing will be responsible for planning, development, and execution of all digital campaigns and digital content plans across social media and digital platforms to support digital strategies as well as branding strategies. This position will also be required to lead the digital transformation projects in the Student Recruitment and Marketing area such as CRM, marketing automation…as well as to manage and leverage those platforms to improve business results.
He or she will provide strategic leadership, guidance and support to a digital & digital content marketing team to deliver digital performance results work towards Marketing & Communications team’s strategic business priorities.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Digital campaign planning and execution
• Develop a quarterly digital plan including branding always-on, ad-hoc branding campaigns and performance campaigns to achieve business goals.
• Work with digital team and digital agencies to design digital campaigns and oversee the execution.
• Continuously optimize digital plans and allocate resources effectively to improve ROI.
• Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website and all other digital platforms.
• Make data-driven decisions to optimize acquisition and retention metrics.
• Define customers touchpoints, build customer journey and design funnels to optimize digital efficiency.
Digital content management
• Plan and manage the continuous improvement of the owned-channels (website and social) content.
• Work with Creative team (in house) and outsource agencies to develop diverse digital materials and content for digital communication.
• Oversee the workflow with social agencies to develop engaging, interactive, and attractive social content strategy to enhance the customer experience and engagement.
CRM and MKT automation deployment and administration
• Coordinate with cross-departments and supplier to plan and deploy CRM and MKT automation.
• Build, manage and continuously improve the workflows on the platforms.
• Work with digital team to explore and leverage MKT automation for organic and performance optimization.
Strategy, Insights and Leadership
• Build, plan and implement overall digital marketing strategies
• Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
• Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital experience team
• Identify trends, insights, new technology.
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
– Education: Preferably BA/BS in marketing, communications or digital marketing.
– Experience: at least 5 years proven experience in digital functions including (not limited to) digital strategy, content marketing, digital advertising, website strategy and deployment, agency, or consulting experience a plus.
– In-depth experience:
• In-depth understanding of digital marketing platforms, analytics tools, SEO practices and tools, and targeting methodologies.
• Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics and a knowledge base around CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads.
• Managing and developing owned channels.
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM.
Extensive experience digital performance buying platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Youtube dashboards.
• Familiarity with agency piting process and experience in managing marketing agencies.
– Excellent English and Vietnameses verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
– Knowledge and understanding of the education market and the challenges within this industry.
– Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Marketing Solutions is a plus.
– Experience in developing digital content strategy and execution across digital platforms.
– Strategic orientation & leadership
– Effective Communication
– Managing & develop people
– Planning & organising
– Problem solving & decision making
– Creative thinking & innovation
– Relationship building & networking
- Highly competitive salary package (plus benefits) for Vietnamese and expatriate candidates depending on qualifications/experience;
- 13th month Tet bonus (Vietnamese candidates);
- Annual cost of living adjustment;
- Annual salary increases and bonuses based on performance;
- Recognition & awards programmes;
- 20 days annual leave, plus Xmas closure, public holidays and 5 days paid sick leave;
- Healthcare plan (Private accident, medical, and dental insurance, including annual health checks);
- Education support for staff, spouse and children;
- Relocation allowance to cover visa/flights/initial days accommodation
- Support and assistance in work permit and visa application together with relocation to and settling into living and working in Vietnam;
- Transportation support;
- Business travel insurance;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Various staff events throughout the year (outings, year-end party, sports activities and other events);
- Onsite fitness and sports centre;
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multicultural environment.
Interested candidates should prepare an up-to-date CV and application letter indicating for which position you are applying. Please then select SUBMIT YOUR CV button on our JOBS AT BUV webpage or email to email@example.com. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews. Recruitment will remain open until the position is filled.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND DIGNITY AT WORK POLICY
All staff are expected to understand and enact the University’s commitment to ensuring equality and diversity in all activities. This commitment is enshrined in the BUV mission statement and our core values.
Every member of staff has a responsibility to ensure colleagues are treated with dignity and respect. The University is committed to creating a work environment for all staff that is free from harassment, intimidation and any other forms of bullying at work, where everyone is treated with dignity, respect and professional courtesy.Submit Your CV
- Contact Name: Human Resources Department
- Method of contact: Email or post
- Address: Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org