British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to award direct degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV’s mission has two foci which are to provide high-quality British degrees and a world-class campus in Vietnam, and to create a new generation of discoverers, explorers and creative thinkers who are educated, trained and prepared to thrive in future (4IR) fields of work and life.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for 11 undergraduate programmes and an MBA. 100% of graduates from BUV have a job or continue higher education within 3 months after graduation. With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields and internship programmes from the first year, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers right after graduation.
Students will study at BUV’s new campus in the Ecopark township, with facilities funded by an investment of US $36 million for the first phase accommodating up to 2,000 students. BUV’s new campus, with state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, is indicative of 4IR and is being recognized as one of the best educational environments in Asia. Upon completion of the three phases, the entire BUV campus at Ecopark will have a total investment of up US $80 million, meeting the training needs of 7,000 students. For more details, please visit our website at: buv.edu.vn.
Due to the expansion of the British University Vietnam, we are recruiting the following role(s):
||:Course Office Associate Manager
||:Head of Academic and Student Operations
||:Fixed term contract
||:Ecopark Township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- Overseeing daily course operations
- Maintaining services quality for students and parents
- Taking charge of project-based assignments to meet the KPIs of the department and university strategic objectives
- Assisting the Head Academic and Student Operations in supervising other aspects within the department
- Manage course planning and preparation for all programmes at least 2 months before the commencement date, based on the academic calendar; timetabling and academic planning in a timely fashion.
- Monitor, file, and keep track of changes for all course handbooks and programme handbooks
- Work with relevant departments and partner institutions in admission of international students for exchange and course mapping as well as services and information support
- Liaise with faculty, teaching institution partners to ensure academic policy and procedures are developed and well implemented.
- Develop internal process where relevant for course operations and information services delivery to students, develop best practices and ensure the highest quality of services to all stakeholders
- Ensure course materials of each semester to be updated, printed and stored in a timely fashion.
- Oversee student information office to ensure the excellent services are fully provided to students and parents with accuracy and in a timely fashion, for example, bus services, health insurance cards, fee information, attendance report.
- Act as the liaison for parents in case the situations and enquiries are escalated and require higher level of management involvement
- Monitor semesterly events and projects such as parents meeting, SSLC, student gatherings and graduation
- Act as a contact point for SR and MKT for support related to course administrative operations, academic services and student information
- Ensure feedback system is maintained and developed, such as student feedback, course feedback, Students Staff Liaison Committee meeting, NPS score. Report issues or potential risks to the Chief Academic Officer and Head of Academic and Student Operations and follow up with stakeholders to resolve the problems.
- Implement and monitor periodical projects assigned by the Head of Academic and Student Operations
- Maintain a good relationship with University partners. Develop and coordinate the schedule for guest visit.
- Send accurate weekly and monthly enrolments and progression record to the Chief Academic Officer and Head of Academic and Student Operations.
- Vietnamese national
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in related fields
- Knowledge of and experience in Academic Operations is a must.
- Strong experience in project management, operation management.
- Experience in international education institutions
- Planning and Organising plans ahead
- Event coordination
- Resource management
- Risk management
- Strong mindset of meeting deadlines and be able to set doable deadline for the team.
- Good at doing multiple tasks and detail oriented.
- Able to work under high pressure
- Excellence English in both oral and written skills.
- Computer literacy – MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Get along easily with software in education.
- Responsible and service-oriented
- Good team player
- Competitive gross salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
Interested candidates should send an updated CV with recent photo, a Cover letter in English, and supporting documents to the HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews.
||:Human Resources Department
|Method of Contact
||:Email or post
||:Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen