British University Vietnam (BUV) is the first and only international university in Vietnam to award direct degrees from the prestigious University of London and Staffordshire University. BUV’s mission has two foci which are to provide high-quality British degrees and a world-class campus in Vietnam, and to create a new generation of discoverers, explorers and creative thinkers who are educated, trained and prepared to thrive in future (4IR) fields of work and life.
Established in 2009, BUV provides teaching for 11 undergraduate programmes and an MBA. 100% of graduates from BUV have a job or continue higher education within 3 months after graduation. With a wide network of more than 300 enterprise partners in various fields and internship programmes from the first year, BUV helps students gain professional knowledge and practical skills to meet employers’ requirements as well as be ready to develop their careers right after graduation.
Students will study at BUV’s new campus in the Ecopark township, with facilities funded by an investment of US $36 million for the first phase accommodating up to 2,000 students. BUV’s new campus, with state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and an iconic design, is indicative of 4IR and is being recognized as one of the best educational environments in Asia. Upon completion of the three phases, the entire BUV campus at Ecopark will have a total investment of up US $80 million, meeting the training needs of 7,000 students. For more details, please visit our website at: buv.edu.vn.
Due to the expansion of the British University Vietnam, we are recruiting the following role(s):
||: Associate Exams Manager
||: Exams Manager
||: Fixed term contract
||: Ecopark Township, Van Giang, Hung Yen
- To support the Exams Manager with overall management of assessment approval, examinations and assessment procedures
- To provide efficient management to ensure that examination organization and assessment procedures are followed in accordance with audit requirements and University policies
- To ensure that all data recorded is accurate and reliable and relevant procedures are followed in accordance with national legislation, audit requirements and University policies
- Liaise with partner university and faculty members to manage the assessment approval process.
- Manage the examination process and ensure that all examinations are conducted in accordance with University regulations.
- Maintain an accurate and efficient filing system associated with all aspects of examinations and assessment procedures.
- Manage assessment deadlines and submission tracking, keep information up to date and inform any changes to relevant parties.
- Liaise with Head of Quality Control and Programme Leaders to ensure the quality standards of marking and assessment procedures.
- Manage data entry in assessment grids for Examination Boards, including grades and all academic compliance decisions.
- Work with partner university to prepare for Examination Boards and respond enquiries regarding exams, assignments and assessment grids.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by ACA management.
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Education or Business or Foreigner Languages
- At least two years’ experience in the same position in a university or similar institutional environment
- Able to work under high pressure
- Good at communication both in Vietnamese and English
- Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Familiar with database management systems
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Competitive gross salary package (gross)
- Recognition and Reward Programs
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid Time-off (annual leave, sick leave, holidays)
- Healthcare plan (Private premium accident, medical insurance, dental insurance, free assessment to medical suite)
- Business travel insurance
- Onsite fitness and sport center
- Education support for staff and children
- Transportation support
- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to work within a professional and multi-cultural environment
- Various staff events through the year (outing, year-end party, sport activities and other events recommended by staff committee)
Interested candidates should send an updated CV with recent photo, a Cover letter in English, and supporting documents to the HR Department. We will invite short-listed candidates for interviews.
||:Human Resources Department
|Method of Contact
||:Email or post
||:Ecopark township, Van Giang, Hung Yen