Master Of Business Administration
The MBA programme at British University Vietnam provides a roadmap for developing your leadership skills, renewing your mindset and improving your ability in management. It is a qualification that will help you accelerate your passion and broaden your horizons through practical learning strategies and discussions on real-world business issues, ensuring that you will learn how to quickly adapt to the current fast-paced economy, and the development of the 4IR (The Fourth Industrial Revolution). This opportunity provides course participants with unique advantages to succeed in both their career and social life:
- Authentic British MBA degree, globally recognised: The MBA degree at BUV is provided by a highly ranked UK university – Staffordshire University and is accepted globally. The programme strictly follows the standards set by the UK Government and is endorsed by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, ensuring that its quality is of the highest level.
- World-class quality education with 100% international faculty: Our 100% international faculty brings together academics with extensive teaching experience as well as practical leadership experience to ensure all students are equipped with up-to-date management skills, leadership abilities and a solid mindset to enhance their career prospects or actualise their business plan.
- 360-degree perspective on business: The BUV MBA aims to help students improve core knowledge as well as develop comprehensive managerial skills to operate effectively in all aspects of business.
- Top professional networking activities: Extend your social network by meeting with a diverse range of talented business leaders from multiple industries - share and learn from the best.
- State-of-the-art campus with support from advanced technology: BUV’s state-of-the-art international campus environment with advanced learning technologies, including 100% digital learning materials, an open library from Staffordshire University and support from our Learning Management System will provide world-class learning experiences.
Our programme will allow you to learn from one another as well as from experienced faculty members, exposing you to unique insights from every corner of the globe. Throughout the course, the underpinning approach and philosophy is problem and practice passed learning which combines theory and practice informed approach to teaching and learning based on contemporary business issues and challenges.
The part-time MBA is designed for senior professionals and middle-level managers, requiring regular attendance at weekends as well as occasional studies on weekday evenings.
- Duration: 22 months, part-time
- Intake: November
- Master of Business Administration awarded by Staffordshire University
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised Higher Education Institution
- At least 1 year full-time working experience
- IELTS 6.5 (no sub – score less than 6.0) or equivalent
- Application essay (*)
- Supporting references from suitable sources
- Admission Interview
(*) Essay questions to be considered:
- How do you feel an MBA will help your career and why? How has your work experience shaped this belief?
- Discuss the greatest opportunities and threats that are affecting your business sector globally and specifically related to Vietnam.
- Please give an example of when you have demonstrated leadership skills and/or a significant contribution to a team. Specifically highlight what your role was in the situation.
- Looking at your particular skill set which areas do you feel need to be developed to support your career development?
- Describe one occurrence that has exemplified you as an individual.
|Managing People and Organisations
|Strategic Marketing Management
|Financial Concepts and Practice
|Performing in Organisations
Vice Chancellor Scholarship aims to provide financial support to candidates/ individuals who aspire to be future leaders and to make remarkable contributions to the economy and society. Scholarship winners will receive the scholarships worth from 25% up to 50% of the tuition fees of the MBA programme at British University Vietnam.
BUV Postgraduate programmes such as MBA is directly awarded by Staffordshire University (UK), while students can partake in BUV Campus. A key feature of the programme is to bring participants a prestigious graduate management degree from the UK, which provides them unique advantages to advance career to high-level management roles, enhance personal values and access top-tier professional networks.
To recognise outstanding candidate of the postgraduate programme at BUV, BUV’s Vice Chancellor has presented 03 honored scholarships each intake for candidates with the most impressive profile and performance.
- Entry: Oct 2021
- Opening Date: Jan 2021
- Deadline: 17:00, 12th September 2021
- Value and Number Available: 1 scholarship worth 50% and 2 scholarships worth 25% of tuition fee