- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science:Cyber Security/ Cloud Technologies (Awarded by Staffordshire University)
- Duration: 3 years (Full-time)
- Students will gain crucial foundational knowledge in Computer Science regarding digital technologies, networks, application programming and web development before having the opportunity to choose from 2 different degree pathways.
- The first pathway is our BSc (Hons) Computer Science: Cyber Security award which is designed to not only teach students about the technical side of protecting both software and hardware from malicious attacks, but also the necessary skills that will allow our students to thrive inside of an I.T. business environment. By the end of the course students will have an expert-level knowledge in specialist areas including network security and ethical hacking.
- The second is our BSc (Hons) Computer Science: Cloud Technologies award which will provide students with a deep technical understanding of “The Cloud” along with practical and theoretical experience in using multiple features of cloud computing technologies. You will develop an expert level understanding of computer networks, communication and security through critical discussion and practical exercises.
17 years old and above and have both:
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent) and
- A pass in a University Foundation Programme
British University Vietnam allows direct entry to qualifications where a student has satisfied the below requirements:
Obtained satisfactory English Language with IELTS score of 6.0+ (each component must score a minimum 5.5) or TOEFL (IBT) 87 (Minimum component scores: Listening 17, Speaking 20, Reading 18 and Writing 17) or equivalent and have passed at least one of the following options:
- 2 subjects at Advance GCE A level
- An access program passed at the required QAA- recognized standard for entry to Higher Education
- International Baccalaureate diploma with minimum of 24 points