The BA (Hons) Events Management program is designed to provide students with the practical skills required to work effectively as an event management professional. It recognizes the cross-functional nature of events management providing students with a grounding in business, and tourism together with the development of IT and communication skills. The knowledge and skills developed from this program are applicable to managing events including tourism and events service operations management, entrepreneurial marketing, applied technology for events, tourism and events marketing, legislation, human resources and events planning.
Graduates of the Events Management program will be able to work in a wide range of roles within the tourism and the event industry, such as: Conference and event organizers within local, national and international destination management organizations, event managers and marketing managers within the visitor attraction sector.
17 years old and above and have both:
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent) and Obtained satisfactory English Language with IELTS score of 6.0+ (each component must score a minimum 5.5
- A pass in a University Foundation Programme
British University Vietnam allows direct entry to qualifications where a student has satisfied the below requirements or equivalent and have passed at least one of the following options:
- 2 subjects at Advance GCE A level
- An access program passed at the required QAA- recognized standard for entry to Higher Education
- International Baccalaureate diploma with minimum of 24 points
- European Baccalaureate Diploma, with at least 60 percent overall; English at 60 percent
Send mail success.
Error, can not send contact.