Students will have the option to choose from 3 individual degree streams: Graphic Design, Illustration and Photography. Each course is designed for students to explore and develop skills to meet the needs of the Creative Industries in their chosen specialism. Students will gain practical skills and the associated knowledge and expertise to succeed in the sector.
- 17 years old and above and have both:
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent)
- A pass in a University Foundation Year
- British University Vietnam allows direct entry to qualifications where a student has satisfied the below requirements:
Obtained satisfactory English Language with IELTS score of 6.0+ (each component must score a minimum 5.5) or TOEFL (IBT) 87 (Minimum component scores: Listening 17, Speaking 20, Reading 18 and Writing 17) or equivalent and have passed at least one of the following options:
- 2 subjects at Advance GCE A level
- An access program passed at the required QAA- recognized standard for entry to Higher Education
- International Baccalaureate diploma with minimum of 24 points
CONTEMPORARY CREATIVE PRACTICE
Send mail success.
Error, can not send contact.