17 years old and above and have both:
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent) and
- A pass in a University Foundation Programme
British University Vietnam allows direct entry to qualifications where a student has satisfied the below requirements:
Obtained satisfactory English Language with IELTS score of 6.0+ (each component must score a minimum 5.5) or TOEFL (IBT) 87 (Minimum component scores: Listening 17, Speaking 20, Reading 18 and Writing 17) or equivalent and have passed at least one of the following options:
- 2 subjects at Advance GCE A level
- An access program passed at the required QAA- recognized standard for entry to Higher Education
- International Baccalaureate diploma with minimum of 24 points; English at 4 points
- European Baccalaureate Diploma, with at least 60 percent overall; English at 60 percent
Send mail success.
Error, can not send contact.