BA (Hons) Finance & Economics
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Finance & Economics (Awarded by British University Vietnam)
- Opportunity to obtain a dual degree awarded by Staffordshire University (Honors) and BUV
- Duration: 3 years (full-time)
- Allows students to receive an integrated and full understanding of Financial & Economical issues in the world and Vietnam, enabling them to apply this knowledge in their future careers.
- Equips students with quantitative skills through the use of mathematical measurements and calculations, statistical modelling and research.
- In addition to knowledge and a thorough understanding of finance and economics, students are equipped with analytical, problem solving, communication, application and critical thinking skills.
- BUV collaborates with external stakeholders in industry to fully support students’ transition from academic life to professional life.
*The list above is subject to change and will be updated on time.
Academic Requirement: Completed year 12 or equivalent.
English Language Requirements: one of the following:
- IELTS: 4.5 overall with a minimum of 4.0 in each component;
- Complete IELTS Foundation Course at BUV;
- BUV Placement Test result at Intermediate Level.
* In order to be exempted from the first 12 weeks of English, a student needs to have an 6.0 IELTS certificate, no components less than 5.5.