See application checklist for the complete list of application requirements. Note that incomplete applications are likely to result in a delayed processing.
- A fully completed and signed Application.
- 02 photographs (3x4cm) taken in the last 6 months.
- Notarised ID card or passport with a valid visa page, together with a notarised English translation, if the document is not in English.
- 01 notarised copy of high school graduation certificate and other certificate(s) (if applicable), together with a notarised English translation, if the document is not in English.
- 01 notarised copies of academic transcripts of year 10, 11, 12 and other transcripts (if applicable), together with a notarised English translation, if the document is not in English.
- Temporary certificate of high school graduation, together with a notarised English translation, if the document is not in English.
- Notarised IELTS or TOEFL Certificate. The tests must have been taken within 24 months of the Intake date.
- 01 copy of Vietnamese residence card or work permits for international students.
- If you are applying for Credit Transfer or Accrediation of Experiential/Prior Learning (APL), you will need to complete Exempion application form and the form is available in the Academic Office. The form will be considered and the Academic Office will confirm the result to you. An administrative fee will be charged before the application processing
- Receipt of application fee.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms and other compulsory documents must be sent to the University Admissions Office before the deadlines given. SEE DEADLINES IN ADMISSIONS CALENDAR
You are allowed to apply up to two programmes by listing them in order on the application form i.e. show your first and second preference for the degree course you wish to take The application fee is VND 1,200,000 per applicant. The fee is required in order to process your application and it is non-refundable. It is recommended that you attach the supplementary materials as specified in the checklist at the end of the application form.
Once you are admitted, you will need to accept our offer of an academic place by signing and returning the Acceptance Letter.